Sunday, March 25, 2012

Can you save XML to a Database?

The XML generated by notifications object needs to be saved. Where do I save it - in the database. That will still be stored in a table - with drawbacks!Not sure what the question is. You can save XML to a database or to a file.|||Sorry, I meant to say what does Integration services do when I deploy the project? Does it use XML to write to the database or the file system?|||You can store the packages in either the file system or the SQL Server MSDB database, your choice.|||How do I define the choice for later only database format? Is that something I have to specify as properties from Analysis services?|||I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what this has to do with Analysis Services. I'm talking about SSIS packages (files with a .dtsx extension). These can be deployed to either the database or the file system - you can't enforce that they are only deployed to one or the other when you are building the package. That's really an issue for your organization's policies and procedures.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment