Tuesday, March 27, 2012

@@FETCH_STATUS

Hi there..
I have this problem: I run my stored proc alot of times for testing, but one
time it want work.
It just give me back this message: The command(s) completed successfully.
I checked the @.@.FETCH_STATUS and it became -1, why is that when it worked
before..
Can any body help me'
THX@.@.FETCH_STATUS is for cursors, you want to use @.@.ERROR instead if it's 0
then there is no error
http://sqlservercode.blogspot.com/
"Hussain Al-Mousawi" <hal_mousawi@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:uv6dVVTRGHA.2532@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi there..
> I have this problem: I run my stored proc alot of times for testing, but
> one time it want work.
> It just give me back this message: The command(s) completed successfully.
> I checked the @.@.FETCH_STATUS and it became -1, why is that when it worked
> before..
> Can any body help me'
> THX
>

No comments:

Post a Comment