Sunday, March 25, 2012

Recommendations for training/conferences?

I'm a solid SQL developer/dba and have some funds earmarked for training this year. I'd like to expand my dba skills...more specifically, I'd like to become a rock-solid enterprise level dba that has not only a solid foundation of skills but some innovative techniques for managing our corporate SQL servers.

I'm curious if anybody has recommendations on training or conferences that might help me dig into those skillsets for a couple of days.

Thanks for your insight.

alex8675a lot of people got to PASS every year. As for training, once you become "rock solid" in something I have found training is very little help and that the only thing that makes you even more solid is reading the right books, practicing what you read about, and implimenting it at the work place.

No comments:

Post a Comment