Sunday, March 25, 2012

@@Connection

When I use TSQL Debugger it will open three windows... I wanna ask about the
second windows. it gave me output like that
Name (Globals) Value (Globals) Type
(Globals)
@.@.connections 38
int
@.@.transcount 0
int
I only trying to debug on stored procedure and it's giving me @.@.connection =
38.. can any one explain me...
Thanks
@.@.connections is the total number of connection attempts
since SQL Server last started. It's not the number of users
but rather the connections. You can find more information in
books online under: @.@.connections
-Sue
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:50:06 -0500, "John"
<naissani@.hotmail.com> wrote:

>When I use TSQL Debugger it will open three windows... I wanna ask about the
>second windows. it gave me output like that
>
>Name (Globals) Value (Globals) Type
>(Globals)
>@.@.connections 38
>int
>@.@.transcount 0
>int
>
>I only trying to debug on stored procedure and it's giving me @.@.connection =
>38.. can any one explain me...
>Thanks
>
|||Thanks sue...
"Sue Hoegemeier" <Sue_H@.nomail.please> wrote in message
news:74t641phrlih05ei5eqrkp1bnlg1u25g8h@.4ax.com... [vbcol=seagreen]
> @.@.connections is the total number of connection attempts
> since SQL Server last started. It's not the number of users
> but rather the connections. You can find more information in
> books online under: @.@.connections
> -Sue
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:50:06 -0500, "John"
> <naissani@.hotmail.com> wrote:
the[vbcol=seagreen]
@.@.connection =
>

No comments:

Post a Comment